8 Best Gratitude Quotes
No matter how much we have, we can always find a reason to be dissatisfied. In the month of November we consciously choose to shift our perception from what we do not have, to the abundance we already possess... We count our blessings, and actively participate in giving thanks. This is a mindfulness practice ~ to see clearly, without attachment and non-judgmentally; to simply choose to say thank you for what "is" .
Here are 8 Gratitude Quotes I love, Happy Practicing.
1. "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." -- Oprah Winfrey
2. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.” ― Melody Beattie
3. "Gratitude opens the door to... the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe. You open the door through gratitude" ~ Deepak Chopra
4. "Gratitude is the powerful process of shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life. Be grateful for what you already have an you will attract more good things" ~ The Secret
5. "If the only prayer you said in your life was "Thank you", that would suffice" ~ Meister Eckhart
6. "The struggle ends when gratitude begins" ~ Neale Donald Walsh
7. "When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in" ~Kristin Armstrong
8. "A grateful heart is a beginning of Greatness" ~ James E. Faust
May you find blessings in everything.
Love and Light,